This would definitely fall into the category of outside of class; however, it is very exciting to me so I thought it would be fun to write about. For a long time now I have been casually looking to get a dog and slowly working to convince my parents t
o let me. Luckily for me a little over a week ago an opportunity to get a golden doodle puppy fell into my lap and I jumped at it. So now I am that annoying obsessed dog mom that I told myself I would never become. My sweet pup Luka is 8 weeks old with lots of energy but is already so well behaved. One of her favorite things to do is go on walks, ride in the car or play with her favorite rabbit toy. I hope to have her trained well enough that she will go on walks and run with me without having to use a leash. So far she does this pretty well but I think it may just be because she’s so little she’s scared to run too far from me. Between me, my two roommates and my parents she sure is a spoiled puppy and she knows it. I have a good feeling she is going to be a sassy one. I wish I could say this is the last time I talk about her but I’m sure she will definitely come up again. I can not wait to look back at this blog post in a couple months and realize just how far she has come in such a short amount of time. So with that being said if anyone reads this and has any good puppy tips, training tips or any such thing feel free to leave them down below for me!
Hi Carlee!
ReplyDeleteFirstly, Luka is adorable!
Her fur looks super soft, and it's such a gorgeous shade of black!
I think it's really cool that you're looking to get her trained so that she can go on runs with you without a leash, I bet that'd be really fun. :)
And yeah, I have to imagine that a puppy as cute as Luka is bound to be spoiled when she's got so many people around!