(Feedback is helpful don't fear it from Growth Mindset Cats)
I think that the set up we are using to give and recieve feedback in this class has been very useful. The comments I have recieved have all been kind and constructive, not all fluff like most classes. I think that the strategies we use really push everyone to remain kind and uplifting while at the same time offering suggestions to the writer of the stories. My favorite feedback strategy is the WWW one, I enjoy recieving these types of comments as well as giving them. I have found that many students stories are really good and this strategy allows me to praise their good work and then give some additional ideas. On the other end, blog comments have been a fun way to get to know everyone in the class and find people with similar intrests. I think moving forward I can just work to continue giving solid feedback to my classmates that will give them praise, constructive critisism and suggestions to make their blogs great.

Comments
Post a Comment