Skip to main content

Week 8 Progress

 So far I am happy with my progress and am aiming to finish in Week 13. After this week I will have approximately 100 points to go. At this point in the semester I am proud of the way everything is coming together and that I have a blog up and running. My weekly routine is still a little hit or miss just due to my work schedule constantly changing along with taking care of a puppy. Every week is something different for me. My favorite assignments each week would have to be the readings just because I enjoy reading new stories each week. I try to do as many extra credit options as I can each week to help pad my grade a little and help me reach the 380 mark by week 13. 

As we enter into the second half of the semester, which sounds crazy it has gone way too fast, I think that my main goal is to just keep pushing along and developing my Portfolio website more. I am super excited to see how it all comes together and get to show it off to people. 

(Motivation from Flicr)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

 This is me.... (Image Information: personal photo of me; photo from August 2020.) My name is Carlee and I am entering into my Senior year!! (Super exciting, scary and sad all at the same time) The past three years have flown by and I have no doubt that this one will be the same. Hopefully, it doesn't go too fast, as I am still in the process of figuring out what my life will look like after graduating. I had always been the student in college that took as many classes as possible to try and graduate early until I realized that there was no fun in that. Now I am trying to enjoy my last year, take it as it comes and live in the moment.  Unrelated to school, I enjoy doing a lot of different random things. Thanks to quarantine, I have gone from a place where I could be featured on America's Worst Chefs to an advanced novice (those two words don't really belong together but you get the point) in all things sushi and tacos. I also have a great appreciation for reading and even g...

Week 3 Story: Wise Owl, Greedy King

 There once was a king who's land had fallen into a tretcherous despair. The land was not producing crops and the people had become poor and famished. The king was unhappy and hated to see his people in suffering so he went to the wise old owl who lived right outside the city gates.  The owl told the king that his land had fallen into despair becuase of their wickedness but that they still had hope for redemption. The owl commanded the king to bring his 3 best soldiers out to the city gates. Once there, the owl instructed them to each take a cistern of water and to head west. Once the men had run out of thier water that was were they would find a solution to the problem. As each man runs out of water he is to return home to the king. At last the king will have a solution.  As they set out, it was a terribly hot time of year and the first soldier drank up his water within a days time. The spot in which he landed was full of mulberry trees. At this discovery he quickly retu...

Comment Wall

 Hi everyone! Thanks for checking out my Portfoli The Beauty and leaving me some feedback. (Lots of love from the Noun Project )